Terms For Competition
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications, online services, and events that are organized by Organista Official AB (hereinafter “Organista”).
By entering competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
Organista may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following may not enter:
- Subsidiaries of Organista
- Companies sharing common directors with Organista
- Any company involved in the organization, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of any copyright works submitted, e.g. photographs and videos, and Organista's use of such works (which you will permit) will not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Any limit on the number of entries a person or company may make will be clearly stated in the competition information. Entries received that exceed this limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
a) Web entry - Where specified in the competition information as an available method of entry to the competition, web entrants are required to follow the instructions on the website as indicated in the competition information. Entrants will receive a message confirming entry to the competition. Web entrants may be required to supply their name, and/or email address and/or a contact telephone number and/or any other details. In the event that entrants are required to pay to enter online, entrants will need to use the relevant payment service indicated in the competition information and may need to open an account and register to pay for online entry to the competition. Online entry costs will be as indicated in the competition information. Entrants must read and accept the terms and conditions relating to the online entry pay service before proceeding with such a web entry.
b) Email entry - Where specified as an available method of entry to the competition, e-mail entrants may enter the competition by sending an email with the information indicated in the competition information and at the email address indicated. There is no charge for email entries. Entrants may receive a message confirming their entry to the competition.
c) Entry via Social Network Sites - Where specified as an available method of entry to the competition, Social Network Site entrants may enter the competition by responding with the information indicated in the competition details by posting their answer within their comment. There is no charge for such entries.
- Organista nor its servants, agents, nor any other party or organization involved in the management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries involved in the competition will accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs, or other causes outside its control.
- Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by Organista will be void.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding, or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of the entry or any answers given by entrants (if applicable), or the operation of any part of the competition (in the case of postal entries, a postal strike for example), network or phone system, the decision of Organista shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Organista will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry in any competition. Where Organista decides in its sole discretion that an entrant is eligible for a refund, eligibility for refunds will be notified to relevant entrants. Organista reserves the right to refuse to refund any messages where it suspects dishonest or fraudulent conduct on the sender’s part or where the entrant has not complied with the rules of the competition.
- The prize is as specified in the competition information.
- The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information.
- Prize draw prizes will be awarded in accordance with the laws of skill and, if required by law or regulation, under the supervision of an independent observer. Any competition requiring a subjective assessment in the selection of winning entries will be judged by Organista or as indicated in the competition information and, if required by law or regulation, an independent judge or a panel including one member who is independent of the competition’s promoters and intermediaries.
- Organista will attempt to notify the winner within 7 days after the closing date, or as otherwise indicated in the competition information, and where time is of the essence for such a period as Organista shall in its absolute discretion deem reasonable. He/she will be contacted on the phone number or email address provided when entering the competition. The winner will have a specified fixed time period in which to claim his or her prize. If Organista is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Organista reserve the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions and the competition information.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Organista’s determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants may be removed from the Competition at Organista’s sole discretion.
- Organista reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Organista that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition.
- Organista reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed or if such proof is not produced on request or to disqualify the entrant from the competition.
- Organista shall try to deliver the prize to the winner by the stated event date unless otherwise specified to the winner. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Organista reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
- In relation to all competitions, the first name, surname and company of the winner may be published by Organista and entrants grant to Organista events a non-exclusive license to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Organista shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation, or other applicable law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Organista's liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, Organista cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Organista is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
- Organista cannot promise that the services relating to the competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Organista. Organista will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service relating to the competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Organista shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Organista reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Organista including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
The promoter of the competition is Organista Official AB, 559155-1774
Artillerigatan 16, 114 51 Stockholm, Sweden